Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Marques Houston —Sunset

So here is disappointment song kali ya, I saw this on my senior's tumblr. dan ini sangat masuk sekali so I copied it. gatau kenapa.. emosiku membawaku ke tema ini. Yes .... personal experience.

I remember the day you first told me that
I was the girl that had your heart.
From that day forth I knew that nothing would
ever come and tear us apart 

So then people try to warn me about you
Said that I should never trust you 
But so stupid so me I didn’t listen
then I let myself go fall in love with you 

What happened to us?
Were you really in love?
Or was I just a game to prove to yourself you could get me?

Your innocent smile used to drive me wild 
Even though you ain’t innocent at all 
And now I feel so stupid cause I’m the only one
That ever loved you even with all your flaws 

Even your best friend questioned why I still would be with you after knowing your past 
But what she didn’t understand is knowing your past is why I thought we could last 

What happened to us?
We had something special but was I not good enough for you?
Were you really in love?
Or was I just a game to prove to yourself you could get me?

No comments:

Post a Comment