Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Irreplaceable Sister (:

lately i had a task from ma teacher. she asked us to describe one of our family's members.

How nice occasion it is! In this chance, I’d like to describe my younger sister. Well, her name is Amelia Isnie Bahria and she has Amel for her nickname. She is my only sister. I call her ‘irreplaceable’ because she is very annoying but she is unique for me. And do you know how difficult I am describing word ‘irreplaceable’, it’s unexplainable.

Let me start to describe her! Amel is a very nice girl.. uhmm I think not really ahaha. But yeahs, she is cute. She was born on 23th March 1997. So she is almost 15 years old. Wow… She is in grade eight of Junior High School 1 Magelang. It was my JHS too.

I think, Amel is very different from me but some people say we are mostly similar. She has big body, I mean rather fat. She is tall, even she is taller than me. Ohhh I’m so pathetic guys! She has approximately 158 cm tall. She is so lucky then! She is tall because she likes to swimming. Next, Amel has bright skin and I have to admit that she is brighter than me. Amel has small eyes, her nose is flat hahaha, and small lips. What makes her different is, she has big mole on her forehead. But somehow it makes her cute! Amel is beautiful in every single way she takes (:

My sister sometimes is lazy to study, so my mom even gets angry with her. But do you know, she always gets top five rank in her class. The last semester, it was the first semester on grade eight, she got the third rank. Yaaaahhh.. We proud of you!

She loves mathematics sooooo much. I just can’t believe she loves the most terrible subject for me! Errr… for your information, I dislike math. Because she is rather fat, she hates sport subject. She feels that she can’t do sport well and she is indolent to do that. Hahaha.. an awkward thing, right?

The second subject she hates is music lesson. Do you know why? Because her teacher is really uhm… killer. Her class often gets anger from that teacher and when he is angry, he is very frightening. So, the entire students feel scared to him. Wohohoho it seems like funny then.

Amel has a very excellent motto. Her motto is ‘don’t steady but study’. At last, she wants to work in a bank so much. That’s all about my irreplaceable sister. Now it’s your turn! Share yours, fellas J

Scratched by : Alfi Naufida Ulinnuha X1/01

2 comments: