Sunday, June 26, 2011


DO YOU WANNA KNOW ME MORE?

Enter if you dare!

-------



Hello MONSTERS !


Known as Alfi Naufida Ulinnuha, officially turning 16th young riot girl! I’m Indonesian, and originally Javanese. i love it! (Y) I’m just a pathetic fashionista.. I’m dreaming of Gucci, Channel, Hermes, Versace, Chloe, forever 21, and so on and so on. BUT SOMEDAY I WILL! :)

Black-pink lover, adores everyone who speaks English natively, a miserable swimmer!! , first bad impression: A SMOKER!, meatball, mad fan of Lady Gaga and Katy Perry, Hello Kitty searcher, necklaces and rings and bracelets collector, biology lecturer wanna be! Adores SHOES and CLOTHES.

This blog was made on 2009, but then off. Actively blogging on last 2010 until now. Please respect me, I hate COPYCAT! Don’t ever copy anything from this blog, I work hard for every single detail on this blog. Thankyoooou, beautiful MONSTER. I’M RIOTING ON YOU BABE!



-COPYRIGHT 2012-

2 comments: