Saturday, January 21, 2012

Debaters world :)





Hello monsters! It seems like we are not smiling each other in a long time yeeaaahhh I have soooo much to do, and exactly not :D you know it was my bullshit hueuhehehe. I’m just getting bored with this blog but yes y’know I’ll never leave this. Awkayyyy well it’s too useless talking about my self.


Well lets start! I think I have a new world I have never had. I am a part of debate right now, and guess what I’m madly in love with it. I LOVE DEBATING THAT MUUUUUUUUCHHH, I don’t know how many much :D and what I’m gonna tell is that the experience of being a debater.


At that time, yes I remember it was Friday. I was doing my middle examination.. then a teacher came to me. She said ‘you have to join the english competition’ WHAT? You know it feels like thousand questions are turning on my mind and you have no answer for all those heck questions but yeeeesss something sparks on your heart J


It was the first time I felt the debate atmosphere.. and yknow it was not something easy to be done, you were so awkward to say what you have actually should say.. there are many roles you have obeyed on debating.. and I just had one day to understand all those stuffs!!! On the next day, I had to debate on province level with another two of my seniors, they are eleventh graders.


What I’m gonna tell in this part is that a thrilling experience of being a new debater. It is the first time you speak up in public, where three or four adjudicators are staring at you.. waiting for your amazing speech. But the situation is turning 180 degrees from what you have expected. You have nothing to say, you have no idea of what motion you have got, and you start to push your mind up.. until you find a word. You arrange word by word, then the words become sentence. And you begin to arrange your paragraph.. and you smile when you success doing that, and the paragraph becomes two, three, four, five and that’s your debate text. And when it’s time you know, you just done doing really hard task.. then you begin to arrange your mood, and your excellent performance. You against the nervous feeling that spread completely on your soul.. and you say word by word, make them sure of what you said.. and in the last seven minutes, you end you speech up.. and you smile because you did something amazing for yourself, and your team and for everyone who supports you of course. And they say proudly to you because you can do it, it is unpredictable and that is the spirit to deserve better for the next event.


At last, I’m gonna say big thanks to mrs Nurjanah, who always teaches me from the beginning and also Kak hawary and mba Nurul, who always support and tell me every single step I’m gonna take. You know debate is just like a new spirit comes from my self, and I believe that glory begins from ourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment