Wednesday, April 6, 2011

wishes :)

i wish that...

i wish that without me your heart would break..
i wish that without me u'd spending the rest of your nights awake..
i wish that without me u couldnt eat..

i wish that i was the last thing on your mind before u went sleep..
i wish that i was the first thing on your mind after u woke up..

i wish that u'll never get sick of all my bullshit,my mistakes..
i wish that u'll always smile,and i am the reason behind it..
i wish that u'll show to me that u're scaring of losing me..
i wish that we'll talking about our future..

i wish that someday u'll say "i want to change 1 thing from u,i want change your last name"..
i wish that someday u'll say "can i have u forever?"..
i wish that someday u'll say "i wanna marry u someday"..
i wish that we can live together,forever...

and,
i wish that i still have so many "wishes"


this post is copied from icha *just click her name* thank youuuuu :D

No comments:

Post a Comment