Saturday, April 2, 2011

little intermezo


Appearance

[] I have/had piercings besides the ears.
[] I want piercings besides the ears.
[] I have many scars.
[x] I tan easily.
[x] I wish my hair was a different color.
[
x] I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
[] I have tattoos
[x] I can be self-conscious about my appearance.
[] I have/had braces.
[] I have more than two piercings.

Embarrassment
[] Disney movies still make me cry.
[x]I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
[x] I’ve glued my hand to something.
[
x] I’ve laughed until some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
[] I’ve had my pants rip in public.
[x] I’ve touched something sharp/hot/etc to see if it would hurt.


Death
[
x] I’m afraid of dying.
[x] I hate funerals.
[] I’ve seen someone/something die.
[] Someone close to me has attempted/committed suicide.
[
x] I’ve written a eulogy for myself.

People
[x] ask if I’m anorexic/bulimic.
[x] say I’m ugly.
[x] say I’m pretty.
[x] spread rumors about me.
[x] force me to eat.
[
x ] say I eat too much.
[x] say I eat too little.
[] don’t know I have an eating disorder.

Family
[] I’ve sworn at my parents.
[] I’ve planned to run away from home before.
[] I’ve run away from home.
[x] My biological parents are together.
[] I have a sibling less than one year old.
[x] I want kids.
[] I’ve had kids.
[] I’ve lost a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment